Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Love Me Some Pi

It's Pi Day! My favorite holiday of the year! Yay!
Unfortunately, this year I can't bring a pi pie to school to celebrate, because it's a snow day... There's not even that much snow... Oh, well. I still made a pi pie, though- two, actually. One of them is a little gluten-free one (in a cupcake wrapper) for one of my friends, since I always feel bad when I bring in food and he can't eat any of it.


I haven't cooked them yet... I'm going to do that tomorrow morning, so that they might still be a little warm when I bring them to school. But I get so excited about Pi Day that I had to share them anyways. I hope everybody's having a great Pi Day and eating lots of yummy pies to celebrate (or maybe just doing math, that works too)!

No comments:

Post a Comment