Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Getting a Head Start

Since last year my time-management skills for making Christmas presents was pretty much non-existent until too late, I decided it would be a good idea to start making them early this year. Especially since there are even more people on my list than last year… Also, it will hopefully give me more time to post them as I make them instead of all together, which was super long and time-consuming.
Anyways, I got two plushies finished yesterday. The first one is a little parrot, made with the Sun Conure pattern by Silver Seams. I accidentally attached his feet backwards, but he can still stand ok for a few seconds at a time, since I put pipe cleaners in his tiny feet.

The other one is this dolphin, made with a pattern by Runo. I’m glad I tried adding the mouth; I think it makes him cuter.


No comments:

Post a Comment