Friday, January 5, 2018

Ponyo, Ponyo, Ponyo, Fishy in the Sea

This Ponyo took a rather long time... I mean, it didn't help that I kept switching between the 8 or so plushies I have left to make for the past few days or that I've had school, so I couldn't work on plushies as much... But I finished her!


I made the pattern myself, which I think turned out pretty well. Her hair is made of yarn, which is the main reason this plushie took so long to make. 
I also made a Luma from Mario, using this pattern and tutorial.


Now I just have 6 left to finish by Monday. My goal before was to get them all done by today, since it's the 12th day of Christmas, but that didn't end up happening... But there's no school today due to the cold, so I wouldn't have been able to give them to my friends until Monday anyways. And now I have all day to work on plushies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment