Tuesday, October 24, 2017

This is Why I Never Get Anything Done...

I'm so easily distracted... It'll be a miracle if I get my knight costume finished by Halloween...
So, I was looking through some pictures I had saved, trying to get an idea of how to proceed with my armor, and I happened across this cool origami box tutorial that I had never tried before. So, naturally, I wanted to try it. And then I thought it was so cool that I had to make ten more...
These are the prettiest ones I made:


At least I had gotten a little bit farther on my armor before that...


It looks kind of weird right now because I tried mod podging over part of the front piece... and then I realized that it wasn't quite the right shape and I that I probably should cover it in paper mache instead. But now I have a back to it as well. My next step is finding a way to connect the two pieces at the top. Hopefully with less distractions this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment