Saturday, December 30, 2017

I Think My Sewing Level Just Went Up

So, I thought I knew how needle-sculpting worked, but when I was making this terrier (with this pattern, by the way), I tried experimenting a little because it started off all dumpy and looking more like a deranged bulldog. But when I figured out where to place the stitches, it started transforming, and now it looks adorable! :) I kind of want to go back and touch up the plushies I finished earlier to make them look better, but I still have a whole bunch to get through, so I'm not sure I'll get to that, unfortunately. At least this one looks really good, though.


I also made a tiny shadow heartless earlier in the day, using this pattern. I had to make the body and limbs a little smaller to make him proportional, but he turned out really cute. His entire body is lined with pipe cleaners, so he can be posed in any way.


The last plushie I finished yesterday was this little narwhal, using this pattern




No comments:

Post a Comment