Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Nothing Like Last Minute...


It is a truly unique feeling to finish something literally 20 minutes before you’re supposed to leave to give it to someone… Man, I really need to get better at not procrastinating…


The one that I finished first was this Articuno. It wouldn’t have taken quite as long to finish if I had stuck with my original plan and simply used this pattern. But I decided it didn’t look accurate enough for my liking, so I made a few changes, which turned into basically redrawing the entire pattern… But it turned out good :) It has pipe cleaners sewed into its legs, wings, and tail, so it’s fully posable. Here is the pattern I made for it.



And this is the plushie I finished just on time- Stitch! I used this really cool pattern, which I was thankfully able to find this tutorial for, since it’s in Chinese or Japanese or something, so it took me awhile to figure out what everything was even with the tutorial. But I think he turned out really cute :)




No comments:

Post a Comment