Friday, December 1, 2017

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

I made a wreath this morning to put on my locker at school!


It may not be the best, but it's a significant improvement from the one I made last year:


I learned a lot from the last one, which was the first wreath I ever made. This one is braided together, with extra pieces woven in, so it doesn't have any wire in it, unlike the one I made last year, which was entirely held together with wire. I also was able to make this one look more full, so I didn't have to use ribbon to cover up the bare spots. And most importantly, this one is made from a much better material, so hopefully it won't lose its needles quite as easily. The last one would lose half its needles every time I closed my locker, so by Christmas break it was pretty much just sticks...

No comments:

Post a Comment